Earlier this week the Wall Street Journal and the Advocate ran articles highlighting the proposed changes to the Federal Acknowledgment process and its potential impact on the UHN. Links to the articles are attached.
- Special Election Qualifying Documents
- Special Election Notice for Vacant Districts
- United Houma Nation Participating in Give NOLA Day!
- April 14th Tribal Council Meeting Cancelled Due to Risk of Severe Weather
- Louisiana Governor's Office of Indian Affairs 2018 Scholarship
- Louisiana Governor's Office of Indian Affairs Opens 2018 Scholarship Application Period
- 2018 Principal Chief Election Announced
- 21st Annual UHN Elder's Fest Great Success!
- 2017 UHN Scholarship Announcement
- Accepting Nominations for UHN Awards - DEADLINE DEC 4st