Earlier this week the Wall Street Journal and the Advocate ran articles highlighting the proposed changes to the Federal Acknowledgment process and its potential impact on the UHN. Links to the articles are attached.
- UHN Holiday Schedule
- Golden Meadow Office Closed Temporarily While Staff Out on Leave
- Public Forum to Consider UHN Draft Institutional Review Board Ordinance Passage
- 2018 UHN Scholarship Announcement
- Accepting Nominations for UHN Awards - DEADLINE DEC 5th
- Vacancy for Tribal Council Seat District 9 & District 10
- United Houma Nation Boards and Committee Vacancies
- Plate Lunch Fundraisers Earn 44% of Website Goal
- Three New Council People Will Join UHN Tribal Council on September 22nd
- District 11 Election Will Take Place TOMORROW!