Earlier this week the Wall Street Journal and the Advocate ran articles highlighting the proposed changes to the Federal Acknowledgment process and its potential impact on the UHN. Links to the articles are attached.
- 21st Annual UHN Elder's Fest Great Success!
- 2017 UHN Scholarship Announcement
- Accepting Nominations for UHN Awards - DEADLINE DEC 4st
- UHN Raffle to Raise Funds to Support Cultural Center Project
- Contact Update and Hurricane Preparedness
- SAIGE Carol Jorgensen Scholarship for Environmental Stewardship
- Special Election to Fill Vacancies for District 5 and 9
- Tropical Storm Cindy Closes UHN Offices for Regular Business
- Courier and Comet Spotlights the Work of the UHN
- Governor's Office on Indian Affairs Scholarship Fund Now Taking Applications