The UHN Vocational Rehabilitation Program is hosting the Annual Consumer Conference on Thursday at the Quality Hotel in Houma. The event is open to the public. Who should attend?
- Anyone looking for work
- Anyone interested in making a change or advancing in the workplace
- Anyone interested in cultural or traditional approaches to health and wellness
- Parents of children with special needs
- Anyone thinking about self employment
- Anyone wanting to learn more about UHN Vocational Rehabilitation Services
The full flyer and day's agenda are below. Please call (985)223-3093 to reserve your spot and confirm your attendance.