The United Houma Nation Election Board has announced that they are initiating a Special Election to fill vacancies UHN Tribal Council District 5 and 9 vacancies. Interested applicants must complete the required qualifying packet by July 24, 2017 in order to be considered. To reach the full announcement as well as review the eligibility requirements, please select the link below to upload the actual document.
- UHN Holiday Schedule
- Golden Meadow Office Closed Temporarily While Staff Out on Leave
- Public Forum to Consider UHN Draft Institutional Review Board Ordinance Passage
- 2018 UHN Scholarship Announcement
- Accepting Nominations for UHN Awards - DEADLINE DEC 5th
- Vacancy for Tribal Council Seat District 9 & District 10
- United Houma Nation Boards and Committee Vacancies
- Plate Lunch Fundraisers Earn 44% of Website Goal
- Three New Council People Will Join UHN Tribal Council on September 22nd
- District 11 Election Will Take Place TOMORROW!