The United Houma Nation Election Board has announced that they are initiating a Special Election to fill vacancies UHN Tribal Council District 5 and 9 vacancies. Interested applicants must complete the required qualifying packet by July 24, 2017 in order to be considered. To reach the full announcement as well as review the eligibility requirements, please select the link below to upload the actual document.
- Special Election Qualifying Documents
- Special Election Notice for Vacant Districts
- United Houma Nation Participating in Give NOLA Day!
- April 14th Tribal Council Meeting Cancelled Due to Risk of Severe Weather
- Louisiana Governor's Office of Indian Affairs 2018 Scholarship
- Louisiana Governor's Office of Indian Affairs Opens 2018 Scholarship Application Period
- 2018 Principal Chief Election Announced
- 21st Annual UHN Elder's Fest Great Success!
- 2017 UHN Scholarship Announcement
- Accepting Nominations for UHN Awards - DEADLINE DEC 4st