The United Houma Nation Election Board has announced that they are initiating a Special Election to fill vacancies UHN Tribal Council District 5 and 9 vacancies. Interested applicants must complete the required qualifying packet by July 24, 2017 in order to be considered. To reach the full announcement as well as review the eligibility requirements, please select the link below to upload the actual document.
- Plate Lunch Fundraisers Earn 44% of Website Goal
- Three New Council People Will Join UHN Tribal Council on September 22nd
- District 11 Election Will Take Place TOMORROW!
- District 8 Election CANCELLED FOR TOMORROW
- UHN Staff Take on Raising Funds to Redesign and Develop Website
- Principal Chief Urges Citizens to Take Precautions and Keep Updated on Tropical Storm Gordon
- Special Election Qualifying Documents
- Special Election Notice for Vacant Districts
- United Houma Nation Participating in Give NOLA Day!
- April 14th Tribal Council Meeting Cancelled Due to Risk of Severe Weather