Closing Date: October 8, 2014
Position: Field Service Representative
Related: Counselor, Program Management Assistant
Supervision Received: Human Services Coordinator/Executive Director
Supervision Exercised: None
Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Responsible for gathering program job data, developing potential training sites and worksites;
- Provide employment counseling and evaluations to and for participants;
- Monitor work and training sites and report on activities;
- Responsible for participant/client orientation;
- Responsible for the completion of all other assigned duties directed by the immediate supervisor that pertain to your job;
- Review all participant/client timesheets.
- Answer phones;
- Return participant/work telephone calls;
- Maintain calendars for needed paperwork;
- Process mail/pick up delivery.
Minimum Qualifications/Education and Experience:
Extensive knowledge of local community and job market, ability to collect data and maintain records, extensive oral and verbal skills, and the ability to communicate with the public and the ability to provide job counseling and to conduct evaluations. One (1) year course work in social work; job counseling, etc., two (2) year experience in community social work; or any combination thereof education and experience. Must have reliable transportation, must be willing and able to travel.
All Interested applicants can send a resume to: email@example.com or to:
Inter Tribal Council of LA
Att: Kevin Billiot
991 Grand Caillou Road
Houma, LA 70363